Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Checked With The Child Support Enforcement Office, But My Daughter's Father Lives In A Country That Has No Agreement. What Happens?

The Office of Citizens Consular Services may be able to give you information about how to have the support order enforced in that country and how to obtain a list of attorneys there.