Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

My Children's Father Is Retired From The Service. Can His Military Retirement Check Be Garnished For Back Child Support?

Yes, it is possible to garnish the wages of active, reserve and retired members of the military and Federal government civilian employees.