Skip to main content

Child Support Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Help To Collect Child Support Owed To A Parent Before The Agency Opened Its Case?

Yes, if there was an order for support. The agency would have to verify the amount and might have to present the case to a court of competent jurisdiction before taking collection actions.